The Bear with a Letter ; Dream Interpreted

 


Hello Dreamers! We have two very interesting dreams to interpret here, let's take a look!


Dream time!! 

"So some background info before this first dream: I love the outdoors and my favorite hobby is going hiking with my S/O. The nightmare I had, had sort of worried me. I vividly dreamt that I was on a hiking trail with my S/O, a trail that we typically go on. Usually, we keep up the pace together and rarely fall behind one another, but in that dream- he had abruptly stopped walking. He bent over with his hands on his knees and told me we should take a break. I had thought he was joking, so I continued without him for a few meters. Well, after those few meters I saw a bear behind a rock, I was going to stand still like a statue until IT STARTED COMING AT ME! Right before it's paw slapped me, I transitioned into a different dream. The setting was grey, and I had my best friend and S/O near me. Then, an ex friend had suddenly appeared. He walked up to me, grabbed me by the shoulders, and stated "You miss me," with a smile. Now, listen, I haven't seen or even thought of this person for more than three years. Please tell me what's going on." 

Interpretation time! 

Before getting started, I completely understand your confusion and worry! Hopefully these possibilities can ease your mind. 

No one like the unknown. The unknown is scary, no matter what it is. For this reason, you may have had the dream setting on the hiking trail because your brain knows it, and could have also associated it with your daily activities. During sleep, the brain processes all information, and so if you had hiked that day, it could have been storing that information- and it could have manifested in your dreamscape. As for your significant other being in the dream with you, that shows your connection, which is good! 

Now breaking it down to him staying behind, warning you, the bear behind the rock, and the attack. 

For this, we need to go a little out of that order above. The bear was hiding, which tells me that this is something unexpected and potentially malicious or severe. Bears in dreams, like any other wild animal that goes untamed, either shows another side to your personality or symbolizes an obstacle. Let's take the latter one first, if the bear is an obstacle, then it may be one that you don't see coming. If it's a part of you, then it may show the side of you that is aggressive, independent, or emotional. 

The bear attack appears malicious, and so either an obstacle is coming hurdling your way or a part of you feels trapped or about to snap. Yes, premonition dreams can happen to certain people, but no, these things may not be necessarily bad for you. In fact, your mind may be trying to tell you that it needs rest or closure or self reflection. 

Your S/O in your dream can also just be the way you see yourself through his eyes, or the way your expectations meet his identity. In these cases, this dream is essentially trying to deal with whatever potential conflicts you may be facing. If your S/O truly did manifest in that dream and attempt to warn you, then he had hindsight, and you may be skeptical. 

Now that second dream gave me chills. You haven't seen or even thought of this person- so either your brain pulled up a memory OR you have been manifested. As I mentioned before, our brains work hard at night to consolidate our memories into long term storage, and general processing. However, it has been pretty trendy now a days to begin manifesting a special someone for the purposes of receiving attention, closure, and more. That ex friend of yours seemed pretty confident, despite you being in an already supportive social group with your best friend and boyfriend. 

I hope you find peace. 

Wrap up!

We will definitely learn about manifesting and how it affects our dreams, as you should know when you're getting a message- or when someone is trying very desperately to catch your attention. 

From one dreamer to another, sleep well and stay safe! 


















Comments

Popular Posts